Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
The Women's Ministry at Mountain Valley Church is dedicated to connecting with women where they are and helping them be passionate followers of Christ. We strive to bring women together for fellowship and growth by holding quarterly brunches, monthly activities, and yearly retreats, as well as supporting other ministries in the church as we are able.
There are always opportunities to help the Women's Ministry support our church. For more information, sign up at the Connection Center or contact one of our leaders:
- Cara Cawood: CaraCawood@gmailcom, 505-610-7101
- Brenda Dryden: BrendaDryden67@gmail.com, 505-901-3885
- Pepper Espinoza-Tenorio: Pepper.Tenorio@gmail.com, 505-991-3478
- Janice Gabel: Janice.Gabel@gmail.com, 505-328-0178
- Donna Orum: Donna@MountainValley.org, 505-252-0207
Kathy Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org, 505-249-2138